What is Private Yoga?
Private yoga is a personalised approach to yoga that is tailored to your unique needs and ensures you are practicing at a pace and level that is appropriate to you. Traditionally yoga was taught one on one, teacher to student and I believe you will receive the most benefit learning yoga in this way.
Our sessions will include postures, movements, breath practices, mindfulness techniques and therapeutic applications tailored to address your individual needs and goals. As your teacher I will guide you in learning yoga effectively in a way that makes sense to you and fits with your reasons for choosing this practice.
How can Private Yoga help me?
Private yoga is suitable for people of all ages, levels of health and fitness. You may choose this approach if you are wanting support as you;
- recover and rehabilitate from an injury and learn ways to support your bodies resilience to future injury.
- manage symptoms related to health conditions and learn to tap into your bodies natural ability to heal and restore healthy function.
- learn how to unwind and relax your body/mind and learn how you can strengthen your nervous system and build resilience to stress
- work on a particular area of your practice that you feel stuck with
- develop a good foundation as a beginner practitioner.
Its up to you how many sessions you have. A single session can be of great benefit if you are wanting to learn something very specific or as a gift to yourself. Regular sessions are recommended to integrate your embodied learning and to support long lasting change. Together we can create a practice and plan to meet your unique needs and goals.