Nurturing Wellbeing classes incorporate a combination of Restorative & Gentle Yoga, Ortho-Bionomy® Self Care exercises and Mindful Movement practices. These classes are specifically designed to help you,
- Enjoy and gain confidence in moving your body.
- Learn how to regulate your nervous system and balance the effects of stress on your body-mind.
- Increase mobility and strength in a gentle and effective way.
- Discover new ways to manage pain naturally.
- Gain more access to your bodies innate capacity to heal.
These classes are suitable for anyone who wants to move with more awareness in a supportive environment, and for anyone who experiences mobility restrictions, chronic pain, anxiety, depression, sleep disturbances, stress and trauma related symptoms. These classes are trauma- informed and are complementary to any other treatments you may be receiving.
Class Times: Tuesday 7:15-8:30pm (AEST)
Cost: $25 single. $190 10 class pass
Where: Live Streamed via zoom
Contact me for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0412231170