Nurturing Wellbeing classes incorporate a combination of Restorative & Gentle Yoga, Ortho-Bionomy® Self Care exercises and Mindful Movement practices. These classes are specifically designed to help you,
- Enjoy and gain confidence in moving your body.
- Learn how to regulate your nervous system and balance the effects of stress on your body-mind.
- Increase mobility and strength in a gentle and effective way.
- Discover new ways to manage pain naturally.
- Gain more access to your bodies innate capacity to heal.
These classes are suitable for anyone who wants to move with more awareness in a supportive environment, and for anyone who experiences mobility restrictions, chronic pain, anxiety, depression, sleep disturbances, stress and trauma related symptoms. These classes are trauma- informed and are complementary to any other treatments you may be receiving.
Class Times: Friday 8:30-9:45am
Cost: $25, cash or through apple square.
Where: Union St Yoga
Address: 175a Union Street, Erskineville NSW 2043
Nearest train stations – St Peters 400m, Newtown 800m, Erskineville 800m.
Buses – run regularly along King St, Newtown – see Transport NSW.
Parking – All parking is unmetered in the local area. Parking can be found in Iredale Street, Union Street (King Street side), Rockford Street, Knight Street, Holmwood and Dickson streets (other side of King Street).
Contact me for more info: email@example.com, 0412231170